Sage of Interiors Christine Thorn will give an online presentation detailing the principles and benefits of KonMari tidying and decluttering June 24, sponsored by the West Hartford Libraries.
The afternoon presentation is sold-out, but another opportunity to hear her popular presentation comes in July, when the Bristol Public Library sponsors an online talk on July 23 at 6 p.m.
Thorn is a Certified Silver KonMari Consultant, and her informative, in-depth and entertaining talks on Marie Kondo and the KonMari Method focus on topics such as:
- Studying with Marie Kondo’s team in New York City to earn her certification as a consultant.
- The life-changing benefits of the KonMari Method’s category-by-category system of tidying.
- How the KonMari Method focuses on keeping only those items which bring joy to your life rather than focusing on what needs to be eliminated.
- The importance of the fundamental KonMari question: Does this spark joy?
- Detailed explanations of the KonMari Method’s six steps and how the process works.
- Narratives and illustrations of transformations achieved in clients’ homes and the positive impact of those transformations, as well as before and after photos.
- Proper KonMari folding techniques.
- Thorn’s background helping people with their body, mind, and spirit as a Chiropractor, Reflexologist, Reiki Master Practitioner, and Acupuncturist.
As the Sage of Interiors, Thorn guides people on personal journeys that transform their lives for the better with KonMari tidying.
Inspired by Marie Kondo’s best-selling book, “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up,” Thorn studied with Kondo and her team in New York City and became certified as a KonMari Consultant. Having achieved Certified Silver status, Thorn is so respected as a KonMari Consultant she was chosen to serve on a panel for the consultant certification courses in New York City last November.
Through the KonMari Method’s category-by-category system of tidying, Thorn creates living spaces of comfort and serenity, guiding clients in a tidying journey toward keeping things that nourish the soul, while discarding the rest, producing lasting results.
Thorn brings a unique perspective to her work as a KonMari Consultant, based on nearly three decades of helping people with their body, mind, and spirit as a Chiropractor, Reflexologist, Reiki Master Practitioner, and Acupuncturist. The energy healing of Reiki and KonMari tidying align in sharing the important goal of creating balance in life.
“Clearing out mentally, clearing out physically in your house, the result is the same—a lightness, clarity, honoring yourself, loving yourself and being more peaceful,” Thorn explains, noting that most people are searching for equilibrium that will allow them feel better, happy, and worthy.
In addition to the sageofinteriorsllc.com website, you can find Thorn on Facebook and Instagram @sageofinteriors.